First, start by watching our video: Managing staff permissions
If you'd prefer to read, here is everything you need to know:
Under settings, select "Staff Permissions." You will see the names listed of all staff that have joined and been invited to the manager app.
To add a new manager:
- Tap the "+" in the top right of the screen
- Type the manager's email address - they must use this email address when they sign up
- Choose "Admin" or "Staff" level permissions, or customize their permissions
To change an existing manager's permissions, touch the gear on the right hand side of the screen - from there, you will have 2 options:
- Revoke permissions - this is used when a staff member leaves the team or has been let go
- Change permissions - upon tapping this, you will see options for permissions including:
Create Visits: This provides your staff the ability to add visits to a guests account or upgrade them in your program
Guest Notes: Ability to create/edit/delete notes about a loyalty member
Perk Redemption: Ability to redeem or unredeem a perk for a loyalty member
Program Health: Ability to view real-time stats about the loyalty program's performance
Manage Staff: Ability to add, edit, and remove staff members and their permissions
Customer Visit Feedback: Ability to see and respond to customer visit feedback/reviews, including receiving an email each time you get a review with a comment or 3 stars or fewer.